Dovetails continued – eventually…

My health hasn’t been up to snuff lately so the shop has been on standby.  Back in July (IIRC), I laid out and sawed the tails to one side of the carcass of my Dutch tool chest.  Yesterday, I got to chop out the waste.  I was afraid, at the time that I’d bungled up cutting near the baseline.  When I went back to them, I was glad to say that it wasn’t nearly as bad as I had envisioned.

DSCF2080 DSCF2083

Frustratingly, I had to take a rest day today.  Tomorrow I hope to finish paring and get on to the pins.  No wonder it takes me forever to get anything done in the shop!

Advertisements
Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s